Saturday, August 3, 2013

CJ is 3 months old!

A couple of weeks ago I babysat my nephew CJ for a couple hours while his dad was at a job interview. CJ did so great. He got a little fussy when he was fighting sleep but I eventually got him there. He really loved when I sang to him and would just smile, it made my heart melt. 


The tummy time lasted about 5 min,
then he started screaming

This is the only real smile I got,
and its blurry :(



This is his "Ok, Aunt Kirstin,
stop with all the pictures" face
I had so much fun getting to hang out with him. He even fell asleep while I was holding him, which never happens. He always seems to prefer someone else. Hopefully it wasn't because I was his only option, lol. 

He has gotten so big in such a short amount of time. He can totally hold his head up by himself now with no problems. He is such a cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).