Sunday, September 15, 2013

Baby Shower Gift Bundle

A lady at our church is having her second baby boy on Friday. This past Friday she had her baby shower. While I would normally buy something off of her registry, since it is her second boy I decided to go homemade, but practical gifts.

I first made a baby blanket from this pattern. It was super easy and didn't take that long at all. I switched colors every 19th row. 

Next, I made some burp clothes. They turned out really well and were so soft! I used this pattern, it is a really easy pattern, perfect for beginners. I think if I ever made them again, I would make them a little wider. I got a 1/4 a yard of the two middle fabrics, 1/2 a yard of the two end fabrics and then 1 1/2 yards plain white for the backs. 

Lastly, I made two pacifier clips with left over fabric. I used this pattern, but I didn't do the iron part, except for when I put on the Velcro. 

I am really happy with the results! They worked as the perfect gift bundle!






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8663167/?claim=sv3tnm63ct5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).