Wednesday, December 7, 2016

October 2016

Here is what we were up to during October.

We started the month off with a date weekend while Emma went to my moms.


She had a great month at daycare and is really enjoying her new classroom. She has really learned a lot in a short amount of time. 














Everyday when we get home from daycare she gets a snack and either likes to sit in her chair or look out the window and contemplate life. 

She loves taking sefies and always tries to copy whatever facial expression we are doing. 






She helped daddy with yard work.


I threw a baby shower for my cousin Ashley, and of course Emma was a little toot. We stayed the night before the shower with my aunt and Emma loved playing with Peyton. 






 They also have stairs that we blocked off and she was not happy about that.

We also voted. 
 And had a night out with dad.
Here are some videos from the month. She loves her ball and of course playing with daddy.








We also went to a Pumpkin Patch and went Trunk or Treating.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).