Friday, January 27, 2017

December 2016 (Christmas Break Fun Part 1)

We had a full two weeks of Christmas break that were a blast. Bobby Got to take off most of it as well which made it even better.

We started off with Emma going to my mom's house so Bobby and I could celebrate our anniversary. She had a lot of fun, especially dancing with Santa.

My cousin had her baby, Luke Austin, and we got to meet him.


When we were early married Bobby got a me a necklace that was a key, but it got lost somewhere along the way and he got me a new one for our anniversary. I love it!

Emma had her first dentist appointment. It is such a struggle to brush her teeth at home, but at the dentist she sat there perfectly still in my lap and let me do their thing.





























We are still nursing twice a day, but there was one day that she didn't get a good nap and was just a complete nightmare by 4 pm. So we nursed and she got another cat nap in. 








Later in the week Bobby and I went and saw the Transiberian Orchestra. The Christmas part of the show was great, the last half was a rock n roll show which was not so great. We rode the train there which was a cool experience and it was so nice not to have to deal with parking. 




This girl loves to dance and take selfies!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).