Wednesday, September 13, 2017

March 2017

I can't believe I am so behind in blogging but I am determined to catching up. So here is what we were up to in March.

We started out the month with Emma getting impetigo which supposedly really contagious but no one else at daycare or at home got it.

She really started getting an attitude this month and was all about doing things herself. 
 One night she had no idea what she wanted.




 This is her favorite dress.
 She learned some new skills like crawling underneath her bed...


 ...how to lounge in style...
 ...and going through my cousins banisters.



 She loved taking pictures this month.

During spring break we went to the Children's Museum with some friends and they had a blast. 























She was worn out from all the fun.
We had lots of fun with the nice weather. 

 She wanted to try on her boots.







 Still battling the impetigo almost four weeks later.

 We went shopping with daddy and she had to carry around the sponges.

 Bobby built me this awesome entry way table so I was on am mission to get it decorated.

 I love how it turned out.
More of her attitude shining through. 
 A daycare boo boo.
 Enjoying the great weather with some bubbles!
 Getting adventurous.

 Ready for church.
 Always about the babies.















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).