Tuesday, December 18, 2018

June 2018


June was our first month home together. Blake came home from the NICU on June 2nd.
 Emma wasn't sure what to make of him at first but warmed up pretty quickly as long as he wasn't taking attention away from her to often.
 She read to him and brought him toys.


 She was very interested in him eating and trying to be helpful. We told her to hold his foot.


We were extra brave and took them out to the store the second day we were home. 

Emma stayed in daycare the following week because Blake had a lot of doctor appointments and I was not ready to handle both of them in public by myself. 



She came up to me one day with some extra flanges and said "mom, I have to pump!"

















 Tummy time is such hard work.






 Painting her own nails









June had a ton of follow up NICU doctor appointments. 2 to 3 a week and they always took forever. Emma did so well with all the changes this month. She did regress in potty training and we had to go back to a pull up. Once she realized that Blake had to get his diaper changed, she decided she wanted hers too. It was actually kind of nice because then I didn't have to worry about getting her to restroom during all the doctor appointments over the summer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).