Monday, April 6, 2015

23 Weeks Pregnant!



I was 23 weeks pregnant on March 30th.

According to thebump.com our little girl is as big as a grapefruit!

The Baby

She is between 10.5-11.8 in long and weighs between  12.7-20.8 oz. 

She is forming little nipples and her face is fully formed, she just needs some fat on it. She can hear my heartbeat and mine and Bobby's voices. 

On Saturday we were driving around our hometown just looking at stuff and trying to kill time and just talking, she was kicking and punching up a storm, so I know she can definitely hear us. I feel like she moves more when Bobby is talking than when I am though. Already daddy's little girl and she isn't even here yet. 

We have our next appointment on April 6th where they will re-measure her stomach since it was a little behind last time. 

The Mama

I am normally a worrier to the point that I stress myself out and I have been so proud of my self since the last appointment to not let her stomach measurements stress me out. 

My back is still hurting a lot, and some times it keeps me from sleeping. I also feel like the energy I was getting back over the past couple weeks is gone again, I feel as tired as I was during the 1st trimester. I can tell that I am standing different trying to keep my balance and that I am leaning back more, because at the end of the day my heels will hurt like I have been standing on them all day. 

I still get round ligament pain here and there but nothing like it was several weeks ago. 

I am slowly starting to get her room ready, I'm just trying to get through STAAR testing for the next two weeks at work and then I will hit her stuff harder.

This week I can actually feel kicks and punches and you can feel them from the outside too! Bobby hasn't been able to feel yet, because she will kick a few times and then I will put my hand there and she will stop, but I know he will be able to soon!

Only one more 4 week block of appointments and then we start to go every 2 weeks!

I am really looking forward to our appointment on the 6th, especially since we will get to see her again, and as long as everything looks good that will be the last time until she is born. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).