Monday, April 13, 2015

24 Weeks Pregnant and Midwife Appt!



I was 24 weeks pregnant on April 6th. 

According thebump.com the Traffic Cone is the size of a canteloupe.

The Baby

Her skin is becoming less see-through and she is starting to get a pink glow.

She is still between 10.5-11.8 in long and weighs between 12.7 -20.8 oz. 

The Mama

I am feeling good other than the exhaustion of work. My leg still randomly falls asleep but that is due to blood flow going to the baby. She is moving a lot, but it is still hard to feel from the outside. I have slowly started to unpack some stuff we have gotten and I finished our registry. 

The Midwife Appointment

We had our 24 week appointment on April 6th.

They remeasured her stomach and it is actually a few days ahead of schedule now, so all is good on that front. Her heart beat was 145 which is good as well.

Not really much to update, I'm going to chiropractor for an adjustment on the 27th, due to my back pain and now some hip pain that is making me limp on occasion. I have gained 10lbs total, which is good for almost being 6 months pregnant. I am planning on starting to walk more and do some like strength training the coming week. I am hoping that will help my energy levels as well.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).