Thursday, April 23, 2015

25 Weeks Pregnant!



I was 25 weeks pregnant on April 13, 2015. 

The Traffic Cone is as big as a head of cauliflower.

The Baby

She now knows which way is up and which way is down and is growing more fat and hair. 

She weighs between 1.5 and 2.5 lbs and is between 13.6 and 14.8 in in length. 

She is kicking up a storm and really moving all the time.

The Mama

Although I'm not having all the symptoms of a 25 week pregnant lady, I do have some, such as, constipation, back aches and trouble sleeping. The trouble sleeping is really getting to me, I have no energy by the end of the day, which makes it really hard to be motivated to clean or workout or anything. I'm having lots of hot flashes, which is driving Bobby crazy I'm sure. I'm not having much heartburn, which I am super thankful for. 

I'm loving feeling all the kicks and movements it is by far my favorite part so far.

Displaying PhotoGrid_1429142369735.jpg  Displaying PhotoGrid_1429142566445.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).