Friday, October 27, 2017

August 2017

August was a pretty chill month for us. We had just moved into our newly purchased house, Emma started back and daycare and I started back to school. We also got some super exciting news that will be announced later!


Emma went to my cousins for a few hours one day so I could go help a friend. They played dress up.

 Lounging the last week before going back to school.
 Enjoying her new room, it was still not set up because we were getting the walls painted.
 Morning waffles and Moana (she is obsessed with that movie)

 Moving me into my new classroom. They moved me into a portable this year, and I LOVE IT!
 Since our house is older it needed all new shelves so Bobby built some heavy duty ones that will last a long time. We just need to paint them.

 Emma decided that the first day back to daycare she was going to learn how to crawl out of her crib. So we had to change it to a toddler bed. I was dreading the constant getting up, but she only got up twice the first week and we haven't had issues since.


She had a rough week back to daycare. She had trouble sleeping and the transition was definitely harder than the year prior. 









All ready for church


 Waiting for daddy to finish mowing so she can go outside.
 We took her to a water park.

 It wore her out.

 Still a rough week at daycare the 2nd week.


 One morning she was not into waking up.



We love how big our new backyard is!











 Still working on that potty training.
 This month she is super into Moana and loves to watch it mommy's bed.
 Loving her boots. She insisted on this whole outfit to go to the store.


 We were cleaning up the garage and I gave her some finger paint for the driveway.




 The 3rd week of daycare she seemed to do better. She also moved up to her new classroom which I think helped.



These are just random videos from the month.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).