Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuna Salad Recipe

I love tuna salad if it is made the right way, but I am super picky about that way. I have tried a lot of different recipes over the past few months and never found one that I loved so I took bits and pieces of what I like and made my own.


Ingredients:
1 12 oz can of tuna
2 tbls dill relish
1 tbls mayo
3 tsp spicy mustard
1 boiled egg, diced
1/4 cup purple onion, diced
1 tbls Worcestershire
1/2 of an avocado
Salt and pepper to taste

Let's Get Cookin'
1. Drain the tuna really well, because the last thing you want is for your salad to be watery, yuck!
2. Combine all ingredients except the avocado and mix well
3. Slap it between some bread, top it with avocado and you got yourself an awesome tuna salad sandwich

Serving: 1/4 cup
Calories: 185 + avocado
Protein: 17 g + avocado
Carbs: 1 g + avocado

* The nutrition information does not include bread and everyone uses different amounts of avocado so that information can differ too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).