Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Girls Night In

There were a lot of people in my family along with friends who had birthdays in November and December. So my mom threw a girls night in party. I wasn't feeling all that great so I slacked once again on taking pictures.


This was our awesome cake from Nothing Budnt Cakes! It was supper yummy. You can see the candles that my mom stuck in it. When they were lighted, one of the ones on the left caught a paper flag on fire. It was really funny. There were about 6 of us standing around to blow out the candles and then all of sudden we are blowing really hard because it on fire. 

My best friend, Katy and my sister, Rachel accidentally matched. It was crazy!


We also played this minute-to-win-it game, where you tie a tissue box to your back filled with jingle bells. You have to get as many jingles bells out as you can in a minute. My sister-in-law Kassie won at 4 seconds, and my sister Rachel came in second at 8 seconds. I didn't video those two but here are some others.


My mother-in-law, Jeri.

My sister, Victoria

 photo 423C723B76A8E6C78409DC558BB6D3AE_zps430b8a51.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).