Thursday, January 23, 2014

Crock Pot Thursday - Baked Potato Soup

I love cooking in my crock pot, especially since I found these handy-dandy liners that make cleaning a breeze! I have found so many yummy recipes that allow me to put food on in the morning and come home to a yummy home cooked meal, with minimal cleaning! Awesome sauce!! 

This is one of our recent crock pot recipes that we love! Baked Potato Soup from Cooking Classy.

Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup | Cooking Classy

The only downside to any baked potato soup is the lack of protein. Yes, there is bacon topping but it doesn't provide enough protein for your meal. The next time I make it, I think I'm going to add some ham to get that meat in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).