Friday, January 24, 2014

Zyliss Julienne Peeler

Photo from Amazon.com (link below)
I really want a veggie spiralizer! I love pasta, I could eat it all day every day for the rest of my life. The different amazing sauces that you can make, make my mouth water just thinking about them.

Unfortunately, due to the carbs in the pasta I don't let my self indulge very often. If had veggie pasta, I could eat it whenever I wanted and would not have to worry about the carbs. Plus I would get plenty of vegetables. 

Because I really don't want to spend money on a spiralizer, I googled how to make veggie pasta and this website popped up. Oh She Glows talks about this Zyliss Julienne Peeler

Oh She Glows made some beautiful pasta. I had to order it! It was $9 with free shipping from Amazon.com  

It should come in with in the next few days. Review to come! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).