Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

I got a weekend off! After 5 months of working every single weekend, I got a weekend off! Now, I'm not complaining about my job, I like my job, but at some point everyone needs a break. I probably should have taken a break earlier, to prevent the 'she-hulk' from emerging when I am at home, but it just wasn't an option so a very emotional 'she-hulk' emerged the past few weeks. Sorry babe. 

Anyways, since I had the weekend off Bobby and I decided to go down to the lake and see our families. It was so relaxing, we slept in, got to eat waffles shaped like Texas (come on, who doesn't like Texas shaped waffles) and Bobby, his mom and brother flew kites. 

My strawberry Texas waffle! Yum!

Jeri and Bobby 

Jeri's kite

Bobby's homemade kite

Bobby's kite also had a vendetta 
against all other kites in its area

It was a great weekend, which definitely prepared me for my 12 hour day of babysitting that I had the day after we got home (post to come). The 'she-hulk' has disappeared and hopefully won't reappear before my next min-vacation. 

I get another weekend off in July and I think we will do it all again!

Signature Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).