Tuesday, October 25, 2016

September 2016

Here is what we were up to in September.


My grandfather made us this horse when my siblings and I were little. Emma loves it!


One weekend we were out and about most of the day and Emma didn't get a very good nap. When we finally got home that evening I was on the phone and she was sitting on my lap and she fell asleep while sitting up. I leaned her back on me and this is how she stayed for over an hour. 

 She LOVES to open and close doors and locks herself in room on a daily basis.

 She hit her head on the dresser and this was her "am I going to cry or not" face. She didn't cry.
 She loves to crawl on stuff and stand up. We are constantly telling her to sit down. We tell her so often that she can now say it, except it doesn't sound like the word sit. :/

 Her first week in the toddler room at daycare she stood on a chair and fell and got a huge bump on her forehead.

 She loves to read books.
 She is also starting to leave things on a little longer, such as glasses, hats, bows, etc. They still don't last more than 30 seconds, but its an improvement from 5.




 She likes to put things in and take things out, over and over again. Last month she got so bad viral thing with a fever, this month she got her first stomach bug. This was on the day she stayed home. She was happy to sit on the couch and play as long as I was next to her.

 She fell asleep in my lap.
 She was finally back to normal about 24 hours later.
 She normally lets me get some cleaning done on the weekends, but when she doesn't, thank goodness for our Lillebaby!


 She loves to go outside. There are several cats who like to rest in our backyard so she goes to look for them pretty often.


 She went to her first friend birthday party. They had a mini ball pit that she loved!




 She has started to copy what we do, which makes taking selfies super fun!

 She likes to watch Veggie Tales and Mickey Mouse. While she doesn't get to watch it very often, it is helpful when I'm trying to cook or get something done really quick. Falling at daycare still hasn't taught her to not stand in a chair.
 She is adjusting much better at daycare, there is still crying when I drop her off, but they said she doesn't cry for more than a minute.




 Looking for the cats again.
 More daycare fun. She loves to go outside at daycare.


 We went to my niece's birthday party at the lake and then went to my moms afterwards. We had some impromptu swimming before we headed home.




The last weekend we met up with Bobby's siblings for lunch. Emma pretty much loves any other kids, but she really likes her cousin, CJ.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).