Monday, March 23, 2015

21 Weeks Pregnant!

According to thebump.com, the Traffic Cone is the size of a pomegranate.

I was 21 weeks pregnant on March 16, 2015.

The Baby

Her digestive system is prepping for the outside world and she is making meconium. 

She also has a lifetime supply of eggs, 6 million! (Although, I don't really want to think about that, she isn't even born yet!)

She is about 10.5 inches and 12.7 ounces!

We have a name, but are keeping it a secret until she arrives! 

The Mama

I'm feeling pretty good. I have to take Unisom every few nights or so, because my lower back is so bad that it keeps me from sleeping. 

I am having a lot of round ligament pain, but it doesn't last to long, just a few seconds at a time. Heartburn is very definite, but milk seems to do the trick. 

Bobby and I have started walking and doing light strength training this week. I get winded very easily. 

My skin is getting a little itchy from stretching, but lotion seems to help a little. 

I did throw up this week due to a smell that was in our kitchen when I woke up, but I couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from.

Displaying 20150316_191450.jpg

We are half way there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).