Friday, March 20, 2015

20 Weeks Pregnant!

According to thebump.com, the traffic cone is the size/length of a banana!

I was 20 weeks pregnant on March 9, 2015.

The Baby

She's got working taste buds and is gulping down several ounces of fluid each day.

She weighs about 10.2 oz and measures about 6.5 in. She still has a lot of growing to do, but we are halfway there!

The Mama

I am officially in maternity tops, but when I went shopping for pants I found that I am not quiet there yet! Hopefully soon!

I'm having some heartburn and my legs are having some swelling. I have actually gained about 7lbs so far, which isn't bad for 20 weeks, but I gained it all in the last 4 weeks. My eating habits haven't really changed, but just in case Bobby and I are going to start doing some light exercising after work in the evenings. 

I am starting to get very short of breath with very little activity. Smells really get to me as well still, so I still throw up every now and then. 

We did our gender reveal this week and found out we are having a girl. Now there is a possibility that she isn't a girl, because she wouldn't open her legs all the way, but the sonogram tech seemed pretty sure. They will double check at the next appointment when they re-measure the stomach. 

She still moves a lot, especially at night. I can't wait till Bobby can feel her!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).