Thursday, March 19, 2015

Gender Reveal Photo Shoot

I really wanted to do a gender reveal photo shoot. I was thinking something simple, balloons, silly string, etc. Bobby really wanted to make it unique and came up with the carnival theme. I took it from there. I decided we would play a carnival game and then the prize would reveal the gender, pink or blue.

Bobby built the PVC stand and I got the striped table clothes from Hobby Lobby and we just taped it to the PVC. I also found the carnival signs in a pack at Hobby Lobby. Then we got red solo cups and .99 cent ball from target for the game. My mom loaned us her card table and a white table cloth. We also used her backyard for the pictures.

They aren't in any particular order, if you want to see the progression picture announcement click here. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).