Thursday, May 30, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend 2013

I was really lucky to get Memorial Day off of work this year so we decided to head down to the lake to hang out with the family. We headed down Sunday afternoon after church to my Grandmother's BBQ. Now,  this BBQ wasn't just any cookout, this was the first big cookout my grandma has had since my grandfather had gotten sick and passed away. Everyone was there, my mom and siblings, my aunt, uncle, cousins and niece along with my great aunt and uncle, and my mom's best friend's family. Like I said, this party was a huge deal.
Before we headed down to the lake, Bobby's phone died and mine was pretty close so we went and upgraded to the Galaxy S4. The camera on this phone is amazing! Because of this my sister, cousin and niece decided to play with it, this was the result.
Rachel
Rachel and Peyton
My Sister
Why?
This is her pic on my phone when she calls
Cousins, for some reason Amber only poses this way in all her pictures, lol
Rachel making fun of her
Rachel thinks she is a gangsta
Apparently Bobby is scared of her
Later that night/early that morning around 2 am, Bobby held CJ for the first time. CJ is almost 5 weeks old in this picture. Bobby said that he wouldn't hold a baby until they could hold up their head by themselves.

Uncle Bobby
All in all it was a great weekend, Monday we spend the day with Bobby's family and got to see Oblivion for free, which was good because the movie wasn't very good.
I am truly blessed with a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).