Monday, February 9, 2015

15 Weeks Pregnant

I was 15 weeks pregnant on 2/2/15. The Traffic Cone is as big as a naval orange!

The baby weighs about 2.5 oz measures 4 inches long and the legs out measure the arms.

According to thebump.com the baby is squirming a lot, but I can't feel it yet. We already new the baby moved a lot because of our first sonogram. Sometimes at night when I'm in bed I think I feel little nudges, but I'm not sure. All the joints and limbs are movable now as well.

As for me, I'm not really sure how I'm feeling. The throwing up has slowed down, but I'm also making sure I'm eating a cracker or two as soon as I get up, and I am eating something every 2 hours or so.

I'm still not really craving anything, but a lot of smells put me off certain foods. It always all of sudden, when I mid cooking it.

I am officially out of my regular pants, they belly button bands have been a life saver, as I'm not big enough for maternity clothes yet. I have heard lovely stories about how awesome maternity pants are, but I am trying to hold off as long as possible because of how expensive they are.  I think I will be ok on tops for a while though which is good.

Today is Thursday, so 15 weeks 3 days, and I fell like I am getting a cold. Sore throat, runny nose, and just not feeling well, I am so glad I had planned to take tomorrow off to go with Bobby to visit his family, because I don't think I would make it through tomorrow. I'm not even sure how I'm going to make it through the rest of today. I really just want to go back to bed.

Some days I feel great and have energy, and some days I throw up and just feel awful. I am hoping I feel ok this weekend, as I have a lot of stuff to get done and we will be at my in-laws.

We switched care providers and will be using a midwife and birthing center that is 2 blocks from the hospital we were originally going to deliver at. We have our first appointment with the midwives this Tuesday. I am also hoping I start to feel better for a long length of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).