Friday, February 20, 2015

16 Weeks Pregnant!

I was 16 weeks pregnant on February 9th. According to thebump.com, the Traffic Cone is the size of an avocado!

The baby can hear my voice and tiny bones are forming in the ears. Hair, lashes and eyebrows are growing as well as state buds.

The baby is 4.6 in long and weights 3.5 oz. I can't wait to find out the gender on March 11. I had my 16 week appointment with the birth center on February 10th, post to come.

As for me I am feeling much better, the throwing up has subsided and only occurs if I go to long between meals. I haven't gained any weight yet, which I'm pretty excited about as that will probably change pretty soon.

I officially need maternity pants but don't have time to get them so the BellyButton will have to do until spring break.

I've started craving salty things. Corn nuts are my favorite, but Bobby can't stand the smell so I can only eat them when he won't be around.

I am still really tired, and having to take Unisom to sleep through the night. My lower back as really started hurting at night as well. And some may think this is TMI, but oh my goodness, the constipation is driving me insane.

I can occasionally feel the baby move at night when I'm trying to go to sleep, nothing super substantial just little twinges here and there. I'm ready for some big stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).