Saturday, February 21, 2015

16 Week Appointment

We had our official appointment with the Birth Center on March 10th. Bobby didn't accompany me on this appointment. I talked to the person in charge of the insurance and we are trying to get that all worked out. The insurance has been a mess.

Then I met with the midwife, Hope, and we talked and she listened to the heart beat. It was in the 150s, so nice and strong! It took her a really long time to find it, so I was worried there for a minute but everything turned out great.

She did say my protein levels were low and that I need to be aiming to eat 80 grams a day. I haven't hit that yet, that is so much protein.

I still haven't gained any weight, and she said I may even lose weight before I start gaining any, which I would be totally okay with!

It was a really short visit and not much to report, but I am really liking the birth center and the midwives!

We have our anatomy scan and gender reveal on March 11th, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).