Wednesday, May 20, 2015

29 Weeks Pregnant!


I was 29 weeks pregnant on May 11th.

According to thebump.com, the Traffic Cone is the size of an Acorn Squash.

The Baby

She is around 16 in long and weighs around 3 lbs

She is growing really fast and could be getting cramped at this point. 

She is growing fat deposits under her skin, which is giving her a lot of energy.

I am pretty sure she has moved up, because movement is higher and not as strong now. I also, don't have to go to the bathroom as much, even though my water intake is the same. 

The Mama

I had my chiropractor appointment this week. It was a different doctor's office this time since I was in town when I went. I always feel so much better after these appointments and I sleep so much better as well. But in this case, my left hip now hurts. I have decided not to go back to this one and I have an appointment with a doctor who is certified in treating pregnant women on the 18th.

Last weekend I cleaned the whole house and I have been able to keep it that way the past week so I'm really hoping this is nesting. I would love for the house to stay as clean as it is. Last night I reminded Bobby to throw away some trash before he went to bed, which I have no idea why I reminded him of this, since he always throws it away, but it convinced him that I have hit the nesting stage, which I'm sure he is super happy about.

My energy level have been all over the place this week. Used to I would be in bed by 8:30 and have all of my energy in the morning. Early this week, I had most of my energy at night and haven't been going to bed until 10ish, but my mornings are dragging. The second half of the week it was the other way around.

Monday night Bobby and I were lying on the couch watching Criminal Minds and she kicked me so hard on my left side that I actually said "ow!" It was still sore several minutes later. That was the most active that she has been in a while. She continued to move on that side and Bobby put his cheek on that side and she pushed on his face for a while. It was a very cool feeling. She has been pretty quiet since then, just small movements, except for in the evening she has a lot of strong movements.

My stomach is sore around my belly button, it feels like it is bruised except it isn't. I wonder if it is because she will pushes on that spot a lot?

We got our new couches finally and I love them. One is a reclining sofa and I had an awesome 4 hour nap on it on Saturday! I also had my first baby shower on Saturday and it was so awesome to see all the people from our old church!

Displaying IMG_20150516_201630.png

Displaying IMG_20150516_221703.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).