Monday, November 27, 2017

Pregnancy #2: 15 Weeks Pregnant

I was 15 weeks pregnant on November 14th.

The baby weighs about 2.5 oz measures 4 inches long and the legs out measure the arms.

According to thebump.com the baby is squirming a lot, but I can't feel it yet. We already new the baby moved a lot because of our first sonogram. Sometimes at night when I'm in bed I think I feel little nudges, but I'm not sure. All the joints and limbs are movable now as well.


I started this week off with a stomach bug that landed me with a horrible multi day headache. I have been taking half of a Unisom every few nights to help me get a good nights sleep. I still have really bad back pain at night. If I lay in bed during the day for a nap, no pain, but at night I do from the get go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).