Thursday, November 16, 2017

Pregnancy #2: 14 Weeks

 I was 14 weeks pregnant on November 7th. We have officially entered the 2nd trimester!

According to thebump.com, the baby is 3.4 in long and weighs 1.5 oz, the weight has doubled in the last week.
The baby is probably sucking their thumb and wiggling their toes. The kidneys are making urine, and the liver and spleen are functioning. The baby is growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over their body, this will help keep them warm.

This week the morning sickness died down to just the late afternoon/evening normally between 4 and 6 pm. I'm not sleeping well either because my back hurts so bad. I didn't start going to the chiropractor with Emma until after 20 weeks, but I'm not sure I can make it that far this pregnancy.

At this point with Emma I was throwing up every morning, so there is that to be thankful for. You can see the 14 week post of my pregnancy with Emma here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).