Sunday, April 22, 2018

Freezer Meal Prep


When we had Emma I didn't prep any meals before hand, which I regret. My mother-in-law prepped some food for us but it only last about a week.

This time around, especially with a NICU stay ahead of us I wanted to be prepared. It took me about 5 hours, split into several weekends, to make roughly 25 dishes/meals. Some dishes will provide enough for left overs.

I found all the recipes online.

Breakfast (doubled all of these)
Sausage Balls
Pancakes/Waffles (I forgot to by the flour, so haven't made these yet)
Egg Muffins (I do not follow the exact recipe, I just use the cooking and freezing directions. I normally do eggs, some cream, diced ham and any other veggies I feel like)

Dinner
Lasagna x 2
Chicken Spaghetti x 2
Spaghetti Sauce (I got 4 bags out of this)
Fiesta Casserole x 2 (I got 3 out of doubling this)
Chicken Chimichangas (it says 4, but I only got 3 pans)
Ground Beef (I browned and froze roughly 7 lbs for various uses)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).