Wednesday, April 18, 2018

March 2018


Our March wasn't super busy as I was still recovering from my surgery and being super pregnant will wear you out.

I found a few more pictures and videos from when she was with my mom when I was in the hospital.

 We went one day to my cousins to hang out so Bobby could get some work done. They call this the bed taco.
And of course dress up. 

 The weather was pretty great this month so we tried to spend a lot of time outside on the weekends.
 She got fancy with her horse.
 We spent some time trying to get the baby to flip, ice pack on top, heating pad on the bottom and some knees to chest. It did the trick.
 She is so hard to get out of bed in the mornings, I have no idea what we are going to do when she is a teenager if it is already this hard.

 Helping daddy get stuff at the store.



 During all the black Friday sales I got a really good deal on a kids fire 8 tablet from Amazon. It is going to be her gift from the baby once he is born. I got it all set up for her and I can't wait for her to get it soon.
 Ever since we bought our house we have had the biggest issue with out trash service. This is the third time they haven't picked up the lawn trimmings bag.
 During spring break we got a call one day from daycare saying Emma had lice. Apparently when Emma was out for two weeks while I was in the hospital another kid in her class brought it in and Emma's cubby was next to said kid. We weren't made aware since we weren't in attendance and so I didn't wash stuff like it should have been because we didn't know. I made the decision to keep her home the rest of the week (one day) so the daycare could properly clean without Emma getting reinfected. It took me 1.5 hours of using my finger nails to get them all out. She was full of energy the day she stayed home, but we had a lot of fun.









 As much as I appreciate my classroom being deep cleaned over spring break, this is what I came back too. If they are going to move everything, at least of the decency to put it all bag. I had to have students use class time to reset it all because I was still not allowed to lift things.
 More outside time!









 "Helping" set up the nursery
 After our 2nd lice treatment, yay!
Daycare fun





 Class picture day


 Getting ready with mommy
 Bobby from his freshman year of high school
 She got in trouble one morning and decided to pout in a laundry basket.

Always dancing!








Singing to brother, under mommy's dress




Singing with daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).