Thursday, June 20, 2019

Emma's 3rd Birthday Party (Finding Dory Theme)

Emma turned 3 on July 30th, 2018. This was the first year that she chose her party theme and she chose Finding Dory. Since Blake was still so young, only 3 months old, I just got a premade pack from Party City and ordered her cake. We also had the party at my mom's house, so again I didn't have to worry about cleaning my house to be party ready.

I clearly was not as put together in everything for this party as the previous years. We are just going to chalk that up to life with newborn.





Related: Emma's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Birthday



Related: Emma's Milk and Cookies Birthday

Family photo was very entertaining to try to get.


You can see Emma's other birthday parties here (1st and 2nd). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).