Saturday, August 27, 2016

Emma's 1st Birthday Party

We had her party on July 31st. It was so much fun and she loved all of her presents and getting to see everyone.

She was a little overwhelmed when all these people started to arrive but she warmed up fast.





Because pictures are now taken on phones mostly I really don't have many of everyone with her. Next year I have to make sure I have camera to dedicate to it. I am really glad I have this picture of her and Maria though!
 With her Papa (Bobby's dad)








 Her friends of course had to get in on the action.







 There was nothing else in the bag, but she just had to double check.














She loves this chair from Mimi. She uses it everyday. 





 "Melody, what are you doing my chair?"











 "Get me out of here!"













That night playing with her party glasses.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).