Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July

This year for the fourth we did our normal thing. We went to my aunts for the annual parade and brunch and then we just hung out for a while.

Peyton, of course, got Bobby and Victoria to play with her for most of the morning. Soccer, horse shoes and checkers were her games of choice. 

After we left my aunts we went over to visit with Bobby's family for a while. They decided to have a redneck 4th of July and bought a tarp that they put out in their front yard, which is more like a pasture, and they made a soapy slip in slide thing. CJ definitely love it! Unfortunately (insert wink here), Bobby and I didn't participate as we didn't come prepared. 

After a little while of that, we decided to head back home early and just kind of chill for the rest of the day. 

These are some pictures that I took of Peyton, Bobby and Victoria playing. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).