Monday, July 14, 2014

Copycat Starbucks Iced Green Tea



A new obsession of mine has been Starbucks' Iced Green Tea! But a venti is $3 and that is not something I can buy everyday and then I suck it all down within seconds! So, after doing some research and looking at some other copycat recipes, I made my own and OMG it takes exactly the same! So good!



Ingredients:

Tazo Zen Green Tea (found at any grocery store)
1 gallon jug


Directions:

1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a bowl. Use 5 tea bags and let them rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Pour tea into the gallon jug and fill the rest of the way with cold water.
3. Fill a cup with ice, cover with green tea and sweeten if you so desire.
4. Refrigerate the leftovers. 


I'm not kidding, it tastes exactly the same and you get about 4 gallons for the same price as one venti from Starbucks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).