Monday, June 15, 2015

33 Weeks Pregnant!



I was 33 weeks pregnant on June 8th.

According to thebump.com the Traffic Cone is the size of a Durian.

The Baby

She keeps her eyes open while she is awake so she can see light if it is during the day and bright enough.

She can coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.

Her bones are hardening and she is going through more major brain development. 

She is around 18 in long and 4.5 lbs.

She still moves all the time, especially when I lay on my right side.

The Mama

I get really hot very fast and it will last forever. At the chiropractor they have me do several exercises such as squats and some other stretches. Yesterday, when I was there, I was sweating in seconds and it took me forever to cool back down. The Texas heat does not bode well for a pregnant woman in the summer. 

I still don't breath very well since she is high, I can't wait for her to drop. Every time someone asks me when I'm due and I say July 27th, they say really, you look so much bigger to have that far to go. I am measuring right on track and that drives me crazy. 

On Monday after my chiropractor appointment I felt really sick, I don't know if it was the adjustment or the over heating or all the braxton hicks contractions but it took me several hours to get over whatever was wrong and that was not fun. 

This is the first week that school is out and I have yet to get anything done on my to do list. I find myself just enjoying sleeping in and staying in my pajamas these first few days.

We had my big family and friends baby shower this weekend which will be a post all on its own once I get the pictures from my sister-in-law, Emily.

I got to go swimming for the first time this summer and it was amazing on my back and just getting to float. Bobby and I are planning a short weekend babymoon to Lake Whitney in a couple weeks and I am pretty excited about that. I will be almost 36 weeks pregnant though so I'm worried about the heat getting to me, shorts tank tops and swimming is what I see in my future for that weekend, and naps in the air conditioning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).