Saturday, June 27, 2015

Baby Shower

My mom and sisters threw me a baby shower on June 13th. The theme was "Ready to Pop" and boy do I look ready to pop in these pictures. I was 1 day shy of 34 weeks.  

The banner my mom made

The cake with the baby's initials since we are keeping the name a secret until she is here

This picture and the one below are of a game. You take a paper plate and have to draw a baby with a crayon on top of your head. Then I got to choose the winner. 


As people came in they wrote notes on diapers and as we change her we will have some funny things to read

Rachel being Rachel
The following four pictures are of a game where you had a straw in your mouth and you had to pass the pacifier down the line. It was rather difficult.




My sister made this wreath, which is also on her nursery door.

Peyton helped me open presents

The quilt my Nana made for her







Bobby's family

My cousins and aunt

Katy

Ashley & Katy


Katy's Family

My grandma





Shari and Kay

My sister-in-law and her Mom


Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).