Sunday, July 5, 2015

35 Weeks Pregnant!



I was 35 weeks pregnant on June 22nd.

According to thebump.com, the Traffic Cone is the size of a coconut.

The Baby

Her hearing is now fully developed, and she responds best to high-pitched noises. 

She is about 18 in long, and about 5 lbs but will continue to gain more fat over the next few weeks. 

She still moves a lot, but I can tell that she is getting cramped because the intensity of her movements have decreased. 

The Mama

Symptoms: I have to pee all the time, and I am ridiculously tired of it. I have been lucky enough to not have had a lot of heartburn, maybe 5 or 6 times over the whole pregnancy. Apples seem to nip it in the bud pretty quickly. This week the braxton hicks contractions really kicked in, on Monday after my chiropractor appointment they hit with a vengeance and while they weren't painful they were very uncomfortable. I do have to roll off of the couch or bed if I am laying down since I have gotten so big. Bobby laughs at me pretty much all the time, because of they way I have to do things now. 

I have pretty much no energy at all and I am really ready for the nesting phase to kick in. If I don't get my nap in, I am in bed by 8:30 at the latest. My sister, Rachel, and I spent several hours in Hobby Lobby and Target on Tuesday afternoon and I was exhausted just from that short time. We did get some cute stuff for the nursery though, I just have to finish putting the whole thing together.

I had some really weird dreams on Tuesday night, I actually had the same one three different times. In all three dreams my cousin, Ashley, was a serial killer, it was really weird. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).