Monday, February 5, 2018

Pregnancy #2: 21 Weeks

I was 21 weeks pregnant on December 26th. According to thebump.com, the baby is the size of a pomegranate.

The Baby

His digestive system is prepping for the outside world and he is making meconium. 

He is about 10.5 inches and 12.7 ounces!

We have a first name, but are still working on a middle name. 

The Mama
I had some energy this week and was able to get a lot check off my to-do list. I think had so much energy because I was able to finally sleep through the night and since we are on Christmas break I was able to sleep in as well and recover from the busy month. 

Emma is finally excepting and loving her brother. Every night she will tell him good night and kiss him. We told her his name once, but she doesn't remember it. 

I guess he moved up some, because the pain in my hips and back is pretty much gone. I also don't feel movement as low as I was. 

With Emma I was having a lot of heartburn at this point, but with this baby I have only had it a couple of times. 

I was a total slacker and took my picture late, but didn't want to skip a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).