Friday, September 11, 2015

Emma: Week 5



Emma's 5th week of life was from August 28th to September 3rd.

She went through her first wonder week this week and was so fussy the whole week, thus there weren't a lot of pictures taken.



I wish she slept this good at every nap, we are really having trouble napping well during the day, which makes for a very fussy afternoon and evening. Once she is asleep unless I am holding/wearing or laying down with her she won't sleep longer than 30 min to an hour. 


So we have been spending a lot of time in the Moby wrap so I can get things done. 


She does like the swing although her naps are normally pretty short in there as well. 


This is at 7 am when she had a blowout diaper that was so bad we had to hose her off in the shower.
The blowout diapers are an every morning occurrence, normally during her first feeding. That is also normally the only time she will go for the day, although she will occasionally have another blowout in the evenings.

 I love me some snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).