Monday, September 28, 2015

Emma: Week 8

Emma's 8th week of life was from September 18th to 24th.

Emma is currently going through her second wonder week. This wonder week is no where near as bad as the first one was. She has her fussy times and days, but the first one around 5 weeks she was pretty much fussy for a week straight. This time we have happy days in between!

 She is really starting to express herself and I love it!
We took her to church for the second time. She fell asleep as soon as the music started and then woke up during the message, but was quiet until the last 10 minutes. We fed her and tried to take her to an actual sit down restaurant but that won't be happening again any time soon. She was so fussy since she didn't sleep much that morning. I tried to get a picture with her before we left for church, since I dressed to match her, but she was having none of it. 

I try to take her on walks a couple of times a week in morning before it gets to hot. We normally get to go about a mile before she is ready to go inside. Once it starts getting cooler earlier I will start taking her at night after I go back to work. 


On Tuesday she slept all day except for when she was eating which only adds up to 3 hours or so. She still slept all night. 





On Wednesday I had a haircut and my mother-in-law watched her. Then I stayed at my moms house that night.


It was a pretty low key week, which was good because that following weekend we went to Austin and that was a lot for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).