Thursday, January 25, 2018

November 2017


I didn't take a ton of pictures during November, lets just chalk it up to the baby draining the energy out of me!

She was really into putting things into her Halloween basket and toting it around like a purse.
 Her room may be a mess, but she played a lot which is great.
 We have been making a lot of trips to Home Depot since we bought our house in July.

 Finally have a mantle to decorate for fall!
 At daycare on Fridays they get to bring a toy from home. She picked her Easter basket, but she wore it as a hat all day.


 I found this Christmas tree on sale on Amazon and thought she would love it, but I think she decorated it a total of 4 times in two months.
 We hosted Thanksgiving for Bobby's family and she got to help make the fudge.
 We also started Christmas shopping on my Thanksgiving break. I think she may be getting a bike for her birthday.


 Zoned in to Mickey Mouse Club House
 We went to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving with my family. It was about a 4 hour drive so we switched Emma's car seat around because I figured she would be happier with it like that and it would be easier to hand her stuff and she could watch movies on the tablet. She wasn't a fan, I think she had trouble hanging on to toys because her legs hung down. We flipped her back around when we got home and she was a happy camper again.
 It took less than 5 minutes for her to be out.

 Always about the food.
 The night we got there she had a fever, I think she had an ear infection so I put some drops in her ear and she was fine the next day.
 The town has a petting zoo, state park, and mining for gold. Emma loved it. We actually mined for arrow heads.










 The state park had a little train that you could ride through the park.
 Emma loves animals so she was all about the petting zoo.











 Some deer came up on the back porch one morning. They then proceeded to make some babies in front of everyone.
The house had a hot tub so Bobby took her "swimming" since I can't get in it pregnant. 


 On the way home we stopped for some lunch and let Emma play a little bit.

 They had some Minnie Mouse Christmas blow ups and Emma was obsessed. She kept asking for pictures with her.

 After a week off, going back to daycare is rough.
 Some birthday love from Bobby, he surprised me with this on the morning of my birthday, the 30th.
 At daycare Emma's finger was accidentally stepped on by another kid and she got a nice blood blister.

 Nothing a Santa hat can't make better.
Some videos from the month:













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).