Saturday, January 27, 2018

Pregnancy #2: 18 Weeks


I was 18 weeks pregnant on December 5th. According to thebump.com the baby is as big (long) as a Sweet Potato.

The Baby

The baby is hiccuping, yawning, sucking and swallowing. It can also twist, roll, punch and kick.  
The baby is about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 oz and is growing rapidly

The baby is working their muscles and practicing all kind of moves, like I said, human punching bag from the inside. 

The Mama
Still pretty tired and starting to get sore and stiff. The baby is definitely in a growth spurt because I am way hungrier than normal. Lots of movement, mostly at night and when I am laying on my back. I really enjoy reading the updates from when I was pregnant with Emma. There are a lot of similarities, but also differences. With Emma the movement was a lot higher and not as strong at this point. This baby is a lot lower so the movement is felt more in the pelvic area and they are really strong movements. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).