Friday, January 16, 2015

10 Weeks Pregnant


I was 10 weeks pregnant on December 29th. I am not sure why thebump.com had to use a prune for this week. I mean look at it, it just looks gross. 

The Traffic Cone is about 1.2 inches long and weights about .14 oz. The body length will almost double in the next three weeks. 

The baby has working arm joints, the cartilage and bones are forming. All the vital organs are fully developed they're starting to function. Fingernails and hair are starting to appear, and the baby is swallowing and kicking. 
I was pretty lazy this week, we just finished moving and I was physically exhausted. I didn't unpack any other boxes and I spend a lot of time with Netflix and How I Met Your Mother. 

It was also New Years this week. We didn't really have any plans, since we had just moved, but some friends invited us to go with them to their friends house and we had a nice time. We didn't make it to midnight though, we were both out by 11:30 pm.

My nausea was better this week, but I was still very tired. At this point I hadn't talked to Bobby yet, and we still weren't on the same page as far as supportiveness goes, so I was still pretty emotional on that level

This was my last week of break until school came back in session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).