Friday, January 2, 2015

Announcing the Traffic Cone to Bobby!

I wanted to do something cute to announce the pregnancy to Bobby. Especially since it was a total surprise I knew he probably wouldn't see it coming.

Since Christmas is coming up we had been talking about possible Christmas gifts. One of the gifts Bobby wanted was a new wallet. It just so happens at a Christmas Party I went to, the night I found out, I won a wallet through the white elephant gift exchange. Score!

I decided that were the license would normally go I would put an announcement about the baby.


That way when the opened the wallet to look inside he would see it. I also got it on video, although that kind of threw the surprise off because he got suspicious. He said later that he though it was either a prank or that I was pregnant. 

His reaction is exactly what I expected, gotta love my very unemotional husband! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).