Sunday, January 4, 2015

6 Weeks Pregnant


I was 6 weeks pregnant from December 2nd to December 8th and I found out on the 6th. 

According to www.thebump.com, the Traffic Cone is the size of a sweet pea. The average embryo at week 6 is about .25 inches and will double in size again next week. Wow!

As far as symptoms go, for the past two weeks I have had cramping, headaches, backaches, really sore breasts and some serious waves of nausea. I haven't thrown up yet, so fingers crossed that doesn't happen here in the next few weeks. I haven't had much of an appetite, I'll be starving and then I take a bite of food and I just don't want it any more. I am super emotional, and still hasn't totally sunk in yet. I cry at the drop of a hat. I am also totally exhausted, if I stop moving for more than 5 minutes I can just pass out. 
I told Bobby last night, after he got home from hunting around 10 pm, so by time we were actually in bed it was around 1 am and then I had to be up for work at 6:00 am. So, I am definitely really tired as I write this. 

I am still in utter shock. It was so unexpected, and even though we are both really excited it is a lot to take in. I've only know for three days and I keep having waves of emotion, not the best thing to be happening when I am with 8th graders all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).