Saturday, January 3, 2015

Announcing the Traffic Cone to Family and Friends

We decided to wait until Christmas to announce the baby to our families and friends. We did it differently for everyone.

For friends, we posted a picture with stockings over a mantle. It turned out really cute, and I love that it was Christmas time when we got to announce it to everyone. We didn't wait until the 12 week mark like a lot of people though, we were about 9 weeks pregnant when we announced it.

For my family we announced on Christmas Eve at my aunts house.
We waited until everybody was done opening gifts and then
I had my mom and siblings open their gifts all at the same time.

I also got my families on video, although it is mostly just screaming as I didn't get the video on fast enough.


For Bobby's family, since there is already a grand baby we did something a little different. I got Bobby a shirt and he wore it Christmas morning when we were at his parents house. His younger sister Brandie is the one who noticed it.

So there ya have it. It is officially public news! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).