Thursday, January 15, 2015

9 Weeks Pregnant

I was 9 weeks pregnant on December 22nd. This was the first day of Christmas break, so I was pretty much on cloud nine. I slept late and did absolutely nothing all day besides watch Netflix, much to the dismay of my Husband. I really enjoyed it.

The Traffic Cone measures around .9 inches and weighs about .07 oz.

This week is a milestone as the baby is longer considered an embryo, but is now a fetus. Facial features are developing and the heart beat may be strong enough to be picked up by a fetal doppler.
I should have been packing those two days leading up to Christmas, but I didn't. I was so tired and didn't feel good at all, so I was pretty lazy those few days, which Bobby wasn't to happy with as he was at work and couldn't do much packing.

We had Christmas this week, and announced the baby to the family. Christmas was really short for us this year because Bobby had to work. We left at around 4 on Christmas Eve and went to my aunt's house as we do every year. We then spent the night with Bobby's family and had Christmas morning and day with them. We left there at around 8 on Christmas Day. So our Christmas was basically 24 hours long.

That Friday I packed a little while Bobby was at work, and then we finished everything up when he got home. If you can avoid it, do not move while your pregnant, it is just way to much work when you are that tired.

We got to bed really late on Friday, and then we were up at 7 on Saturday morning to prepare for the movers. I am so glad we spend the money on movers because moving out of a third story apartment is not an easy task.

Once we got all moved out, my mom and sisters cleaned the apartment for us while we went and met the movers at the house. We then went and ate lunch and my mom and sisters came and helped us unpack. We actually got everything unpacked except the boxes with all the random misc. stuff in them. Which to this day, now mid January, are sitting in what will be the baby's room, still packed. I'll get to it eventually.

Sunday we went back to our home town to pick up a washer and dryer that my brother and his fiance gave us. We are very thankful for that.

We also had to buy a fridge, which we got used, and I will never buy from this person every again. They delivered a day later then they had told us, so we lost a lot of frozen meat. Then the water hose had a whole it in and they haven't come fixed it yet, so we can't use the water from the fridge.

Even though I was on break, it was a very long week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).