Tuesday, January 13, 2015

7 Weeks Pregnant

Well, I am way behind on writing these posts but I will try to steadily catch up.

I was 7 weeks pregnant on December 8th, 2015. We had only found out a few days ago so it was all brand new still. We were looking for a house to rent as well and I was exhausted all the time. Let's just say this was an interesting time for the Gaddis Family.

According to thebump.com, the baby is the size of a blue berry. The baby is .51 inches and is developing like crazy. The Traffic Cone has doubled in size since last week.

The baby is generating about one hundred new brain cells each minute! The brain and heart are being more complex, and a permanent set of kidneys are developing. Arm and leg joints are now forming as well.

At this point I still haven't see the doctor, but I have an appointment on December 17th to do all the blood work and confirm.
As far as my symptoms go, I was really tired, and pretty naseaus 100% of the time. My breasts were very tender, and my face will not clear up around my mouth. I was pretty stressed out and emotional at this point. I was in my first semester as a teacher, and we were nearing Christmas break, so not only was I exhausted from teaching but I was exhausted from growing a human being.

Bobby wasn't being as supportive as I thought he would be, so that caused me some issues as well. But we eventually worked that out, in a post to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).