Sunday, January 18, 2015

1st OB Appointment - 11 Weeks

I had my first OB appointment on January 7th. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but Bobby came to this appointment so that helped me relax. We went in and did all the normal stuff, urine sample, blood pressure, weight all that stuff.

We even got a surprise sonogram. The baby was moving all over the place. We could see the little legs and arms kicking and waving. I can't wait until I can start to feel the movement. The baby measured right on track at 11 weeks 2 days with my due date confirmed for July 27th. The heart beat was 171, which is excellent.

We then met with the doctor and she explained how appointments would go throughout the rest of the pregnancy and certain tests we would want to think about. She was very nice and answered our questions.

Our next appointment is February 10th, and then the next one we will find out the gender. Sometime the during the 2nd week of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (Please be patient as I moderate your comment).